Contract Invitation for Administrative Support Services
The Royal Scottish Forestry Society is inviting tenders from suitable individuals, organisations or companies to carry out administrative and finance functions to support the trustees.
The Society, which was founded in 1854, is a registered charity with a membership of some 900+ members, spread across organisational and individual memberships.
This is a contract for services and will require the provider to supply their own office, IT and any other necessary facilities.
The role will require:
- Experience using accounting software, ideally Xero. This will include keeping records, organising payments and carrying out banking reconciliation.
- Experience dealing with membership enquiries and the use of membership management software - RSFS uses Subscriber.
- Ability to support the Society’s Board and committees, including taking minutes.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to agreed timescales.
The role is envisaged to take 15 -20 hours per week.
Applications are invited from individuals and companies who should provide evidence of relevant experience which demonstrates their ability to fulfil this role. This should be in addition to a CV or company profile. They should provide a rate per hour which may be subject to negotiation.
Potential contractors will be interviewed in October online or in person as circumstances allow.
The contract will commence in December 2020 or early 2021.